Conditions: Medium light, overcast, cloudy
Disciplines: Sporting, Trap
Primary use: Contrast boost
Contrast level: ●●●●○ (Medium-high boost)
Colour notes: Orange/Red/Blaze/Neon
- Enhances the differentiation of orange clays from different backgrounds due to the almost monochromatic picture produced.
- Black targets appear darker and more defined against treeline & shrubbery.
- Blue light is blocked, reducing eye fatigue.
- This filter produces a powerful visual impact, which may take some time to adjust to. However, once it subsides, it consistently maintains high contrast for the duration of your shooting.
Conditions: Outdoors, medium-low light, dull, overcast
Colour notes: Orange/Red/Blaze/Intense
Contrast level: ●●●○○ (Medium boost)
- Enhance black target ring clarity on the range, in the woods, and on a 3D or field course.
- Filters blue light and mutes green backgrounds to provide sharper target definition and improved depth of field.
- Enhances the red and yellow light spectrum, causing a blending effect between the red and gold zones by reducing the contrast.