- Clarity: Crystal-clear, vibrant visuals with no distortion.
- Coverage: Expansive, wrap-around lens for comprehensive protection and immersive viewing from every angle.
- Ventilation: Ventilation bar for fog and smudge prevention.
- Comfort: Comfort+ Nose Pads for optimal fit and stability.
- Protection: 100% UV protection.
- Durability: Impact-resistant and EN166 compliant.
- Resilience: Scratch-resistant hard coating.
- Efficiency: Swift lens swap with a magnetic lock for quick and easy lens changes.
- Durability: Made from TR90 Thermoplastic, ensuring a flexible, lightweight, and resilient frame.
- Adjustability: Frame pivot for a customisable fit, optimal comfort, and stability.
- Optional Enhancement: RX Insert is available for those requiring prescription lenses (sold separately).
What’s in the box?
- Zip up hard case
- Microfibre drawstring bag
- Microfibre cleaning cloth
- Nano-technology anti-fog cloth
- Silicone anti-slip ear hooks
- X Sight stickers
- Product guide
Conditions: Medium to low light
Disciplines: Sporting, Trap, Skeet, Hunting
Primary use: Target contrast boost
Contrast level: ●●○○○ (Medium-low boost)
Colour notes: Purple/Blue/Lilac/Light
- For low to medium light, this lens is an excellent option. It produces similar results to our Deep Purple lens but with double the light transmission which makes it an ideal substitute in lower light settings.
- Enhance orange clay target vibrancy by neutralising green and brown backgrounds and darkening blue skies.
Conditions: Low light, cloudy, rain, poor visibility
Disciplines: Sporting, Trap, Skeet, Hunting
Primary use: Light optimisation
Contrast level: ●○○○○ (Low boost)
Colour notes: Yellow/Light/Lemon
- This versatile lens creates a subtle brightening effect, perfect for low-light conditions and shooting during autumn or winter.
- This lens provides a gentle filtration, ideal for those seeking a natural and unobtrusive view of the scene with minimal contrast enhancement.
- High light transmission enhances visual acuity by increasing the amount of light that reaches the retina.
- This versatile lens option is ideal for various shooting disciplines when a high-contrast boost is unnecessary.
Change Your Lens, Change Your Game
Optical Class 1
Experience the ultimate optical clarity with our mould-injected, optical class 1 polycarbonate lenses. Our lenses feature precise colour distribution, producing a distortion-free field of vision. Seeing is believing when it comes to the impeccable clarity of our lenses.
Explore Lens Filtrations
Swift lens swap
Magnetic Lens Change Technology
Our magnetic interlocking frame technology lets you easily switch lenses for optimal performance in any conditions. Lenses can be detached and reattached using the magnetic locking system featured on each arm, allowing you to change lenses on the go. Our technology ensures you always have the best visual clarity and protection regardless of the environment.
Customise your fit
Adjustable Frame Tilt
Adjust the angle and position of the lens by pivoting the frame up or down. Lower the frame to increase stability and raise the height of the glasses over your ears. This unique function provides you with the perfect level of fit and comfort to suit your needs.
Explore our product care guide for detailed instructions on utilising all of the product’s features and ensuring its longevity.
Boost air circulation
Built in ventilation bar
The innovative rubber ventilation bar functions twofold: reducing the chance of fogging on the lens by allowing air to circulate and heat to escape, while also positioning the lens away from the forehead to prevent smudging. Additionally, this bar serves as a carrier for the optional prescription RX insert, providing flexibility to transfer the insert from one lens to another.
Detachable Nose Pads in 2 Styles
The 2RX lenses can be used without a nose pad to eliminate obstructions, or for added comfort and stability, you can choose from two different styles of nose pads. The nose pads are able to provide additional comfort for extended periods of wear. Whether you prefer a nose pad or not, the 2RX lenses provide clear and unobstructed vision, allowing you to perform and function at your best.
Comfort + Nose Pads
More padding & comfort
(fixed as standard to all shooting sets)
Slimline Nose Pads
Slim & unobtrustive
(fixed as standard to all archery sets)
A solution for prescription wearers
Optical RX insert
The RX insert seamlessly integrates your prescription into your glasses, attaching securely to the lens and fitting smoothly into the ventilation bar. Easily switch between lenses with this practical addition, featuring adjustable nose pads for personalized comfort. Opt for the comfortable and convenient 2RX with the RX insert for a customised fit that caters to your prescription needs.
Our glasses & lenses meet the European Safety Standard EN166 for shooting and protective eyewear, having passed rigorous impact resistance tests. They are made of impact-resistant polycarbonate with a scratch-resistant hard coating and durable, flexible TR90 frames.
Shield yourself from the elements
Our lenses offer full wrap-around protection to shield your eyes from wind, rain, and dust, reducing distractions. The design also helps keep your eyes comfortable and hydrated during prolonged shooting sessions.
Built into every lens
Many of us don’t give much thought to safeguarding our eyes from the sun’s damaging rays. However, it’s crucial to do so. Each of our lenses offers outstanding protection by blocking 99.5-100% of UVA/UVB light.