How the technology works
The reason we see fog on a lens is as a result of light scattering through tiny moisture particles as opposed to a clear fog free lens where light travels through it in a straight line. The anti fog cloth material features a hydrophilic coating which acts by condensing tiny water droplets into a transparent water film, removing the scattering of light and resulting in a crystal clear transparent effect.
Instructions for use
- Clean and dry your lens/glasses before application.
- Just prior application, breathe onto the front & back of the lens to create fog on the lens. This step is crucial to achieving anti-fog effect.
- Before the fog disappears, rub the entire lens surface front & back with the cloth to activate anti fog protection.
- Test the effect by breathing again onto the lens. If there are any sections that still fog up, continue the process until anti fog effect covers the entire lens.
- Store cloth in bag when not in use.
*Please note – One anti fog cloth comes as standard with each set.