If you need prescription lenses, the prescription RX insert will enable you to use your prescription and swap the prescription RX insert between lens colours.
- The prescription RX insert is attached and fixed in place into the rubber ventilation bar on each lens.
- The prescription RX insert is easily removed and transferred between lenses.
- The frame is made from high strength TR90 which provides maximum strength and flexibility whilst also being extremely light-weight.
- Silicone anti slip nose pads are fixed to the frame which provide additional comfort and optimum positioning of the lenses.
- The metal arms on the nose pad can be adjusted to adapt to the width of your nose bridge.
- The large shape of the frame offers a wide field of vision using as much of the prescription lens as possible to minimise interference with peripheral vision.
Prescription & RX insert
We’ve done everything we can to bring a prescription option to the model without compromising on the core features of the glasses. The best way to do this was to create an RX insert which sits behind the wrap around lens.
We have designed the RX insert in collaboration with our expert optical manufacturer and tested it’s limits with specialised optometrists to achieve the best results possible but unlike your normal prescription glasses, there are some limiting factors which need to be considered when filing an RX insert for use with specialised shooting glasses like ours.
At the moment we do not provide a prescription filling service, however any competent optician should be able to advise on the suitability of the RX insert for your prescription and fill the frame with your desired prescription. You should seek advice from your local optician about the suitability of your prescription for wrap around RX inserts before purchasing an RX insert, or contact a specialist Optometrist.
Further guidance on the RX insert can be found on our RX insert page. We highly recommend you read it fully.