X Sight Sport Privacy and Security Notice
This Privacy Notice tells you who we are and how we collect, store, and use your personal data when interacting with us.
What information do we store about you?
We store information that is relevant and necessary for the purpose it was intended for.
If you have placed an order with us, then we will need to store the following:
- Invoice Address
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
If you send us an email, your email address and email correspondence will be stored.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, your email address will be stored.
Other information collected when placing an order with us may include your IP address, browser type, geographical location, time and cookies.
We do not store or collect credit/debit card numbers.
How do we collect it?
Most personal data is collected when you explicitly give it to us. For example, when you:
- Make a purchase online
- Contact us
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Engage with us on social media
- Send us an application for Pro Staff
- If you engage with us on social media, we may have access to the information you have chosen to share with us via your social media settings.
- When you browse our website, information is collected for statistical analysis. For example, browser type, items added to your shopping basket and geographical location.
What do we use it for?
We use it only for lawful and legitimate reasons. For example, to fulfil your order and to respond to your questions.
We will only send you marketing information if you have explicitly agreed to receive it. You can unsubscribe from our marketing activities at any time.
Who do we share it with?
It is necessary to share your personal data with third parties to fulfil our obligations to you.
- Your data will be shared with third-party logistics companies to deliver your order.
- Your name and address may be shared with a company to verify a suspected fraudulent transaction.
- We may be required to share your information with the police or other regulatory body should a request be made.
- In all cases, it will be only with trusted third parties and only for the exact purpose, it was intended for.
How do we keep it secure?
We do not store any credit or debit card numbers. All payment processing is done by a third party, such as Stripe or Paypal.
All areas, including the checkout area of our website, are secured with ‘SSL’ encryption technology.
How long do we keep it for?
We keep your data for as long as we have a relationship with you.
Sometimes, we are required to keep your information for minimum periods. For example, HMRC law requires us to maintain financial records for a minimum of 6 years.
Your rights and how to exercise them
GDPR: gives you the right to request the information we hold on you and your right to have your personal data removed.
Right to Access: If you need to know what information we hold on you.
Right to Correct: If the information we hold on you is incorrect, and you wish it to be corrected.
Right to be Forgotten: If you wish for the information we hold on you to be deleted, please contact us. This is not always possible if, for legal or regulatory reasons, we are obliged to maintain records
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights above please email firstname.lastname@example.org.